Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Legos Mars Mission


I have a couple of the Legos Mars Mission sets at home. I actually built two of the large kits in one day. I was excited to find out that Legos also has a Mars Mission on their web site. Of course you are going to need the access code to play. I found these codes on a web site: manic, match, santa, temple, checkmate, pizza, and maze.

I was also told that there are some other codes out there, if you know of one, please post it in the comments area.

To play Mars Mission online [Click Here]

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you type in fatwallet you will get a lot of money. These are fun and I like the secret access codes.

Trigg747

Anonymous said...

if u type in n00b it gives u triple shields.the 00's are zeroes.

Anonymous said...

n00b